Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saturday Festivities

Started the day out with a bike ride with Annette that reminded me of that section of the newspaper that tells you your emotional, intellectual and physical scores for the day.....today must have been a 1 for physical because I thought I was going to DIE. You have some good rides and some bad. This was a bad one for me. I managed to make it through to the end which resulted in 56 kms being covered.

Ran home and got ready for a summer BBQ that I was holding. The same group came: Annette, Jamie, Bob, Uncle Paulie, Gill, Lisa and her family. We had lots of red meat and goodies and had a great time as per usual. Great weather too. God I love summer.

If Calgary was like this for even 5 months of the year I would consider staying long term.

No comments: