Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's official. He has lost his marbles.

Okay, Tom Cruise could be in direct competition with George Bush concerning who sounds more retarded. Pay special attention to the 4 minute and 30 second mark. His laugh is soooo 100% fake, it pains me to hear it. I got to the end of this video and thought...what the HELL is he smoking? He made NO SENSE at all.



On the other hand, Jerry O'Connell is a genius. He is so brilliant in this parody. PYT? LOL.

2 comments:

J. L. said...

I saw the Tom Cruise one the other day and I just couldn't believe how crazy he is. ESPECIALLY the laugh! Good jesus.

But I hadn't seen the Jerry O'Connell one. AWESOME.

"For me it's all about KFC. It's just good chicken. *poof*"

Nicole - The F**k You Up Fairy said...

I could watch the Jerry O'Connell video on a non-stop loop. Though it is really spooky how much he looks like Tom when he does the laugh.

As for the original video, all I can say is "Run Katie, run!!! And for the love of all that is good and holy, take Suri with you!!!"