I was okay for a month.... up until today.
Appetite is off.
I feel out of sorts.
I don't think it's the actual hair part...because my hair is style-less and unhealthy. It's more the part where I have to sit in front of 150 people while my hair is shaved off. Although many people may think the opposite, I really don't like to be the centre of attention. Maybe back in the day, but as I get older, I just want to sit in the corner and examine everyone else in the room. Take in the atmosphere, you know?
I will post a photo or two when this ordeal is done.
Originally I was supposed to tape my speech so that it could be played during the head shave, while I am up on stage. Instead, I asked my best friend Lesley to read my speech while it is getting shaved. She has this unbelievable gift for public speaking...so I have nothing but the utmost confidence that she will do a phenomenal job.
Wish me luck? Off to sleep......my last night with hair. Time to throw out the hair ties and curl serums, gels, hairsprays and dyes...
5 comments:
Good luck Baldy! You're going to rock it.
Thank-you and I love you.
Laurelle
I love you too Ral!
Just wanted to pop in to include my support for your Big Buzz this evening.
Much love, Mer! You're going to do just fine.
Where's the photos? I want to see how great you look with no hair!
Post a Comment