So Muireann (pronouced Mirren), thanks for the idea.
I have made a list of 72 items because that was the year that I was born. Don't tell anyone :)
2. When I see someone litter, it’s a relationship/friendship deal breaker.
3. My sense of smell is magnified about 100 times that of a normal person.
4. I have a toilet phobia.
5. I can juggle and make my tongue look like a bum.
6. When I was in my twenties I thought I would make a good go-go dancer.
7. The first time I got drunk was when I was in university, at 19yrs old.
8. My favourite drinks are Diet Coke, beer, gin and 7-Up, Long Island iced tea and whisky sours
9. I want to settle in Vancouver one day.
10. I’ve never been in love, nor do I believe that it exists past 10 years (addition - I don't think I could be in love for more than 10 yrs, not that anyone else isn't currently in love after 10 years).
11. I’m not mentally equipped to have children of my own.
12. I find men sexy when they have freckles everywhere and dark hair (think Jason Bateman).
13. I think Babs has the most beautiful voice in the world, and I think Freddie Mercury and Nancy Wilson have the most unique voices in the history of music.
14. I carry all of my stress in my shoulders and neck. I suffer from headaches often.
15. I need an immense amount of time alone.
16. I am an above average driver, although I don’t own a car anymore.
17. I love to go to the CNE each year at night, when you can hear the roar and lights of the midway
18. I think funnel cakes are the best food invention in the world (especially the ones from Wonderland where they add soft ice-cream).
19. I managed the Calgary Rowing Club for 2 years, but disliked rowing.
20. I have a pay-as-you-go cell phone because I resent technology/people calling me when I am not home.
21. I’ve never punched anyone, but have always wanted to.
22. I think nice teeth are so important, yet every guy I have dated has had crooked teeth.
23. I don’t eat pork or beef. They give me the runs.
24. I don’t understand why people make such a big deal about bread, cheese and pasta.
25. I am aware that I need to drink more water yet I don’t ever drink enough water.
26. To remember my dad, I wear his ring on his birthday, Father’s Day, and at Christmas.
27. I have a tendency to buy anything with a hood.
28. My TV guilty pleasures are: “The Young and the Restless” , and “To Serve and Protect."
29. I’d be happy with only a laptop, a couch, a bed and music. I’m a simple creature.
30. I think it’s unacceptable when people wear sandals and have hideous foot hygiene.
31. I love English and South African accents but I strongly dislike Australian accents.
32. I kind of like my short, gray hair (on my head people, on my head).
33. I detest cooking, yet the group home kids thought I was one of the best cooks on staff.
34. I have bitten my nails since I was a kid but you will rarely witness me biting them. Furthermore, I judge those that bite their nails as I find it to be a disgusting habit.
35. Same goes for being fat. Although I am fat, I judge people when they are as fat or fatter than me, but don’t carry themselves well.
36. My father was Jerry, my mom is Joan and my sister is Laurelle. Yes, they were once Jerry and Joanie Maloney.
37. I secretly want a scooter.
38. I’ve always wanted to get my motorcycle license.
39. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and yet I NEVER eat breakfast. See 35.
40. I own a ton of shoes and jackets. All casual and sporty.
41. I’ve worked as a cashier, a meter maid, a hotel chambermaid, a bank teller, a golf course fairway cutter, a computer specialist, and a mentor for pregnant/parenting teens.
42. Probably my biggest pet peeve is when someone can't make a fucking decision.
43. I can’t STAND when people drag their feet when they walk.
44. I’ve never taken a drag of a cigarette, and I don’t like coffee.
45. I agree with Muireann’s # 14,21,29,32,40,and 45.
46. I think Molly Parker can do no wrong.
47. I think the best decade so far has been the 80s.
48. I tend to be the person that people tell their innermost secrets to.
49. Hair that is not attached to a human body makes me gag. Hair in drains, hair balls on rugs, you name it. My hair is not exempt from this rule. All gross.
50. I sleep with a fan or noise machine, as I find it unnerving when there is silence.
51. I was bullied in grade 3, until my sister stuck up for me/threatened to beat up the kids doing it.
52. I don’t like to celebrate my birthday.
53. I get off on good conversation with people that are not afraid to share personal stories.
54. I am quite guarded and private, but I expect to know everything about you.
55. I will never understand why people insist on blowing their noses in restaurants.
56. I swear too much, yet when I hear other girls swear more than me I think it is unfeminine and abrasive.
57. I’ve got a perfect credit rating, but I am terrible with my money.
58. I am left handed for hockey and golf, but right handed in baseball…although I can switch hit if necessary.
59. I love the sound of library books wrapped in plastic.
60. I cried when I got the news that my sister was diagnosed with cancer.
61. I put ketchup on nearly everything.
62. When I found out about Princess Diana,I was eating wings at Route 66 with my baseball team. Likely with ketchup.
63. I find it creepy when guys over 30 have bare chests. Hairy chests are good, backs are not.
64. I love to ride the streetcar. It’s by far the most unique/cultured mode of transportation in Toronto.
65. I have a retarded-looking baby finger after breaking it in grade 11 at a basketball game.
66. I can’t stand romantic comedies or Hollywood happy endings in movies. They make me very angry.
67. I dislike all traditional events such as showers, weddings and birthday parties.
68. I’m a night owl and am usually up until after 1 am on weekdays.
69. I like to make 69 jokes. Sixty-nine!
70. I really, really like independent movies.
71. I don't get the whole idea of the snooze button. Set the alarm, and just get up.
72. I played with a Ouija board once in high school in the student council room. I was a mess for over 2 weeks. I will never screw with one again.
1 comment:
This is a great list! Very informative and makes me feel like I'm not in a league of crazy all by myself.
Post a Comment